Sunday, April 20, 2008

Silver Award

I won a big international award today. It is a Rudolf’s Wander-
Award in Silver. I feels good to win more big awards .
Everything I win becomes better and more prestigious. I was
in Cranbrook shopping today. It was fun. I was confused and
had trouble going into the bathroom door. Today I had one of
those painful foot seizures. They kill. I got an interesting
email today. It from a group of medical HD Doctor students.
They want to make posters. They asked to use quotes from
my blog. Get the positivity out to the masses. Let them see
what is like in our shoes. It is not easy. It is not what we
chose. We have to live our life the best we can. We can have
a more fulfilling life. We need to get there. That is the hard
fight. Just fight every minute of everyday. That’s all we can
do. Never let HD gain any ground. We cannot let HD win. Our
strength will stop HD in its tracks. We have the strength of a
million men. We can defeat HD’s control on our life. I found an
article my Dad sent me on how the press needed to give us
time. It is taxing on everyone in Rimbey. Anyone that knew her.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger