Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Home Care

I am so, so sick today. This has been the worst HD day I have
had in a while. I am so sick. I have really bad chorea. I almost
feel a couple of times. I had a hard time dressing today too. I
am going to have a home support. I have an assesment this
week. I am slowly getting sick enough to need one. I feel the
good days are over. It does not matter. I have to accept the
change; it was bound to happen anyway. My Dad will pay for
that. I dropped down to 103 pounds. I lost 45 pounds in the
last year. Not good. When I went to the hospital. They gave
me ensure 3 times a day. It worked. When I got home Trevor
could tell. I don’t look deathly skinny. Today is Jenny’s
funeral. May she rest in peace, forever in our memory? I will
never forget the impact she had on my life. I can never ever
forget her. We will always love you Jenny. I took my Zyprexa
last night. I hope it works better. I am so sedated on it. I will
tought it out to have normalcy. I updated My Story and HD
Info Page.Trevor is going to study for his Certs. That is the
test that will give him his degree, Network Analyst.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger