Thursday, May 1, 2008

Home Support

Tomorrow we get everything sorted out with home support.
On Monday it starts. Today I am really sick. I am so sick. Last
night there was twitching in my leg for a long time. I have bad
chorea. I love spring. I was taking Lucky for a walk. There was
a little kitty in the road. A huge truck was coming. I ran and
saved that cats life. He might have gone and got ran over.
Poor kitty. I chase him off the road. We need to take
everything with passion for life. Passion to fight. Just not
live. Love your life. Live your life. This is all we have. We need
to have unwavering hope for the future. We will get there. We
can live again a hundred percent. Motivate yourself to
greatness in your eyes. We can do anything we want to. I
never let HD get in the way. Fight HD. Loosen its grip on you.
Loosen it. Breathe again. Live again. Just breathe. Your life is
in your hands. Do what you wish. Live your life now. You have
it back.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger