Friday, May 9, 2008

Psysio

Yesterday at Phsyio he had me do some exercises that would
make my chorea less. It made it worse. Every time I did a set
they got worse. Next time I will need to do stretching and
massage. We went for a walk so he could how bad my chorea
was. I was so confused yesterday. I went to the wrong
apartment building. Thought it was mine. Got confused when
I did the exercises too. Shirley and I made a slow cooker
meal. It was so good. She is going to come at 3:30. We need
time to make dinner. World War Two was the only way I
actually supported. We are happy that Hitler did not take
over the world. I am glad that thanks to the military we can be
free. Let’s enjoy our freedom and our lives. Let’s love all of
ourselves, including the HD. Forgive yourselves for what HD
made you do. It is the disease and not you. It makes you act
that way. Forgive and love yourself for what you are. I know
how strong everyone is when they have HD. Every day is an
unending fight that we can win. We can be happy. We can be
hopeful. We can be anything we want too. We have to fight
HD. Get the control back. Take our future back. All of that
belongs to us. We need to live. We need to not give up
everything. We need to get everything back. Take back our
lives. Take them.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger