Thursday, May 15, 2008

50th Award

I have just won my number 49 award. I am one away from 50. I
am so excited. The most awards for any new site. This is
another international one to boot. In 9 months of having my
site up. How does a person with HD do this? I started this
when I was sick. Go full on to what you want. I never let HD
rule my life. Never let HD rule your life. It is yours to do what
you want. Live your dreams.That is why my dreams are
coming true. I wanted to make a positive site that changes
lives. I also wanted to make an award winning site. That is
secondary. I always try to win awards for my Mom and Dad.
Dad pays for my site. He paid for my schooling. I have HD. I
could never pay them back. Especially with early onset. I also
help us get the word out about HD by winning these awards. I
am internationally recognized. I am bringing in other people
that do not about HD. I am getting word out. I am helping us
get more people to know about HD by winning all of these
accolades. It will always be that way. Daily hope is what I
started this for. I do not care if I am immobilized and can’t
move. I will never stop this. There is nothing else for
everyone with HD to get hope from. I understand having HD
how bad no hope is. I know there are people that want me
too stop. I am not naming names. The person that came out
with that article saying we would never get cured. Two days
after mine. Do not listen. We are going to get cured. It will
happen. I started my hopeful revolution. Will never stop ever.
My home support workers know that too. I have it too. It does
not go telling us matter of fact. We need more. We need
actual hope. Need it so bad. We also need people to know
how hard this is. Everyday how brave we all are. We know. Now other people know.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger