Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Mom

Tomorrow is Mother’s Day. I will forever love and cherish my
Mom. When she was alive I brought her flowers on Mother’s
day. No one could replace her in my eyes. She was and is my
Mom. Even though she died when I was seventeen. I was
devistated when she died. We were so close. I loved and
looked after her in the hospital. I missed two weeks of the
first semester of school. Nobody thought I could graduate. I
missed so much in every class. 4 chapters of everything. I
showed them. Graduate with good grades. I finished for my
Mom. When Trevor and I had our wedding I put up a picture of
her on a table, with flowers around it. Everyone was touched.
It got all of them in tears. They told me that my Mom would be
proud of me. Approve of Trevor. I loved her that much. No one
can replace you. She is the one that sent me two dreams on
me getting cured. It will happen soon. I believe my Mom. In
her first dream she told me I had HD. Two days before I got
my results. In the end my Mom would only talk to me. She felt
I was her salvation. I made her life that much better. My Mom
had a smile that could bring happiness. She was an amazing
seamstress. Made all of her own clothes. Her sister too. She
never tried to escape from HD. She was brave. She was my
inspiration in dealing with this. I could only hope to be as
brave as she was. I know she is probably proud of what I have
done here. I opened an HD door here. One that won’t close.
She was hilarious. We want future with HD. We demand
hope. I know she probably would be so happy. I am trying to
affect change for everyone that comes here. We do not have
to be unhappy. Not anymore. I did that Mom. She was my inspiration.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger