Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Memorial Weekend

Yesterday was even sicker then the last day. I spilled
everything and anything. I had trouble eating too. Trevor and
I went to dinner. I spilled everything. I spilled my tea. Today I
had trouble seeing. I could not see Trevor. I also had an
auditory hallucination today. It was s a cell phone alarm.
Today we are making a slow cooker meal. No matter how
hard things get. We have to remember that things can only
get better. We can have hope and simple belief for the
future. I always think of how this is temporary. HD is
temporary for all us. None of us has to die anymore. Not when
the cures come. Never lose site of the cures. Never lose sight
of curing HD. I still believe stem cells will be the first. The first
of many breakthroughs. No one has to die anymore soon as
we are cured. This is not a life sentence. HD is not going to
take our lives. It won’t take mine. Never lose sight of that no
matter how bad. That is what I always do. Happy Memorial Weekend to everyone from the States.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger