Friday, May 30, 2008

Hope Flows

Next month is HD awareness month. A big month for us. My
meds give me major energy. I was used to be sedated.
Yesterday I was so sick. I was the sickest I have been. Could
hardly walk. Hardly talk. Could not get into my pajamas. I
burnt my hand. I also fell outside hard and skinned my leg.
My Nurses are now worried when I take my baths. They think
that Trevor should be there. I still think I am fine there.
Whenever I go to fall I still catch myself. Just today is the first
fall. We have the grab bars up. So sick,I have been having
trouble eating. I am trying to eat breakfast. Got an upset
tummy. Yesterday I also had an all hallucination day. Last
night I saw a very scary face in the blind. Another scary color-
visual. Very scary. Everything looked so real. I am feeling
healthy this morning. I did yesterday morning too. Got really
sick around 4. My brother Gary is back to work. He works two
days a week. He works at an auction mart. He sells cows and
horses. My Dad has convinced me to look for a volunteer job.
There are hard to get though. I would love to volunteer with
animals. They have an animal shelter here. See if I can find
something. My little Lucky. We are the hottest place in
Canada. The past week. Poor little Lucky. I take the bottle of
water. Shortened his walks. It still gets to him. Love our lives
for what they are for. We have HD. It is a greater reason to
live. A greater reason to hope. A greater life if what we need.
Fight for that. I try everyday to find that. They purpose for
living. We all can find a reason to fight. A reason to live and
accept HD. Until we are cured we have this. We have HD.
Everyone knows. When Gary got sick before Dad got him
tested we knew. Since he was 21. We noticed little changes. I
am glad he is back at work. He feels important by working He
was so depressed. I felt bad because I have this website. He
had nothing. Me, this is my work. I don’t get paid. It is good
work. Everyday I get up sick and give everyone here a glimpse
of hope. Every single day non stop. I even had home care give
me time to do this. I will never give up this site or blog. I will
never let home care slow me down. We all need so much
hope. We need it bad. Having this mission adds so much to
my life too. I still feel bad that I did not get this idea sooner. I
think it had right timing. When I first starting have mental
symptoms. Never lose sight of the cures and treatments for
us

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger