Sunday, May 25, 2008

More Awards

Today I won another award. It is a personal site excellence
award. I love this one. It has the same Callow Lily’s that I used at my wedding. Thank you for the award.

What they have to say…
We appreciate you applying for one of our esteemed
awards. Your site is most deserving and I am pleased to
attach our Personal Site Award for inclusion in your Award
Winners section. Keep up the great work. You are an asset
to the internet community.


I am winning award after award here. I have been getting
sicker and sicker everyday now. I have been all over the
place. I have such bad chorea. That barely goes away. I was
confused yesterday while doing aerobics. I have to accept
this. I will get sicker. We all will get sicker. That will never
take away the fact that we will be cured soon. Never lose
sight of that. We need to know that we need not fear HD. We
must see HD for what it is. A temporary part of our lives. Soon
as we get cured. That is what it will be. Never lose hope. We
can live our life. I am getting sicker. But still happy.
Accepting HD is key. Live in the shadows. It will creep up and
catch you. I accepted a long time ago that I had HD. It may be
ugly at times. It is not you. It is the disease. I get that a lot
form Trevor. I am telling all of you. Forgive yourselves. HD is
not us. We are the same people that have HD. The diagnosis
does not mean that we are HD. Forgive no matter how bad we can be sometimes.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger