Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Suporrts and Hope

I have been falling a bit the past few days. Yesterday I was
walking on the balls of my feet. Trevor told me to walk on my
feet. I think I am coming down with a cold or something. My
chorea has been so bad. My Nurse Shirley will be here
shortly. I like blogging now before she comes. She is really
nice. Every morning we do dishes and chat. Then later, we
make supper. I am going to make some kind of chicken meal.
Trevor is loving coming home and not to think of making
meals. This is the real HD. We all get sicker. We are all going
to get cured. That is the difference. It will happen soon. I
have the worst time typing and not making spelling
mistakes. I do everything on Microsoft word. Even my emails
and everything. I am getting that bad. I will still do this even
through HD is making my spelling bad. I not worried about
getting sicker. I write like a Doctor. I have accepted it. I also
know that we will get cured. Hold on to the knowledge. We
are too good of people to let this HD happen with no reward.
Never lose hope in that coming true. We will have our time to
live. Untill then live with HD. It is temporary. We have to learn
to live with HD. That should be easier since we are going it
get cured. Never lose sight of the big picture. We are going to
all get cured sooner then later. Believe in you life with HD.
Everything will improve. Accept it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger