Thursday, May 8, 2008

Live Your Life

Yesterday a new home support worker came over and
helped me make dinner for Trevor. That was yummy stuff. We
made a stir fry. I was so sick the past two days. Really tired
too. Made everything worse. Had a hard time dressing. We
were talking I totally brain fogged out. I was doing aerobics.
Had a horrible toe seizure. They kill me. Today I feel it will be
a relatively HD free day. I have Phsyio today. Every time I go to
see him I am relatively healthy. Imagine that. Yesterday my
little Lucky was having some nightmares. Poor little guy. He
was wimpering and scared while sleeping.Let’s live life
together. This only shot at life we get. Let’s enjoy it. Let’s live
like we have nothing else. Learn to love your life the way it is.
Live like you are dying. Live and love your life until the cure
comes. Do not give up on yourselves. Do not give up in life. We
have to fight HD. Get control. This is our life HD. Give our
happiness back. Give our hope back. Give our future back too.
Give it all back. We deserve to have a great life. Do not let HD
take that away.Fight with all fo the strength you can muster.
This our happiness HD is trying to take awy. It is these basic
that we are fight so hard for.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger