Sunday, May 4, 2008

We are going to get cured

Last night I had another HD prophetic dream, I had a dream
where we all got cured again. It is going to happen soon... So
soon. We can live again. It will not be long and all of my
dreams come true. Never lose hope. We went to Nelson
yesterday. Took Nefertiti and Elissya with us. We took a ride
on the ferry. It was so fun. Went shopping. I love Nelson it is
beauftul. We took little Lucky with us. The poor little guy got
sick and puked all over me. We know we have a baby now.
Trevor and I would love to live there. Today is my first day of
home support. They will come in an hour. Tell me about my
meds. I am not scared anymore. Excited. I am not going to
stop my blog because I get sicker. I will not give up on you. I
will not give up on your daily hope. I will literally be
incapatceted and still blogging. Every life I save from
desperation and fear keeps me going. We need hope. We all
do. Especially when it comes to HD. We will get cured though.
Both of my dreams say so. No need to be afraid anymore. I
made that Mother’s Day Graphic of my Mom. I loved her very
much. She is all I think of for this holiday. I would always
bring my Mom flowers. I visited her almost every noon hour.
When she was in the hospital. I made her little games and
word puzzles. I was afraid of her getting bored. I was happy
when I was 16 and got work experience. Worked at the
hospital. I looked after her. Used to call me her salvation. I
found that out at her funeral. I had also played a huge part in
raising my brothers. Scotto is a mini me. Gary was more
rebellious. Whenever I go to see her gravesite that is how I
know we are going to get cured. She told me in the first
dream I had. That I was going to sick and I will be cured
quickly. Now the other one. Our path is set. We can live again. Plan your future.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger