Monday, May 12, 2008

Hope

I am unhappy with my home care workers. They are not
respecting me my time table. I told them to come at four. I
had to fit everything. In. They started showing up at 3:30. I
have to take a walk everyday with Elissya and Lucky. The one
day we were there for five minutes then they came. My walks
are down to 15 minutes now. From an hour I am not happy.
How am I supposed to build neurons? Last night I had to wait
until 5:30 to walk him. He pooed in the house. They need to
respect me. I was a former Nurse. I know my patients rights.
We have them. Sadly very few people know that. I am not
happy. They told me I could still have the walks. They are
taking all of that away. I started my own HD support group.
Every day I will send you blogs and hopeful information
everyday. If you need support. I volunteered at the distress
center. I am trained to fight anyones personal crisis. I was
planning either this or message board. When I got an
established base. To give back more. Make an impact. For the
past few days I have been healthy. My brother is having
problems with his serquil. It is not working that good now. I
had a hard Mother’s day. I missed my Mom. There were all of
those shows on TV about Mother’s day. This holiday I always
try to avoid. It hurts too much. Especially the divide with
Trevor’s Mom. I made a banner of my support group that
everyone can click. I am doing that through yahoo. Every day I
will email people hope. This never stops. We need hope to
counteract everyone’s negative message. We will live HD
free soon. I will keep out all of the trolls is what they call
them. People that have nothing nice to say. I had that happen
to me. I will not let them in. Be free with your feelings. Will be
free with my hope. We can get cured. We have hope. I can
give you this everyday now. HD means we have to live more.
We ne more hope. We need to counteract all the matter of
fact information. They don’t leave room for hope. I do. I give everyone hope. Take it. Live your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger