Friday, May 23, 2008

More Updates

Today there was a parade in Creston. Elyissa and Nefertiti
and I went. It was fun. I have been felling more confused
every day. When doing aerobics. I went to meet Trevor and
went to the wrong restaurant. I am totally losing my mind.
Getting more confused. My chorea is getting worse too. I am
twitching all over. Accept this is HD. It will getting like this
before we are cured. We have to believe and fight towards
hope for our future. Fight every day. We can win. We will cure
you HD. We will fight with our happiness and laughter. We
need to learn to love HD. To live, we need to love HD. We have
to cope. We have to fight. Today I have won my 50 th award.
This is another hard international award. 50 awards in 9
months is unheard of.


What they say about me


Your story can't help but give inspiration and hope to others.
One of the problems with serious disease is the feeling that
one is fighting it alone. I suspect your site will help many
people throughout the months and years to come.
I am always surprised when I win these awards. Who knew that my page would win this many.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger