Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stronger Than You Think

Today I spent the day with my best friend Elyssa. Trevor has a new
job. He works at home builders. They have benefits after 3 months
which is good. Today I am having serve brain fog. The past two
nights I was scared. I have been petrified. Very scared. Today I
have been feeling less HD symptoms. Every day I still do aerobics.
Keep this up. We need to build neurons. Keep running. Keep being
active. The longer we are active the better we are. Everyday I go out
with Lucky and Elyssa everyday with Lucky. He meets lots of dog
friends on his walk. Our little boy. When he was at the Hair Salon.
She said he was a smart dog. All of the other dogs from our breeder
where snippy. He was the best of that breeder. We were Lucky. Keep
up your life. Do not surrender your life. Live your life. Keep on living.
Soon as we give up. HD will claim us. It is so important to fight. We
are fighting life and death here. We are. We could lose our life. If
we do not fight. Use that strength. Fight for your right to be happy. To be hopeful.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger