Saturday, May 31, 2008

Donations

I now take donations on my site. I have a link that leads to theCanadian HD Chapter. I need to help us get money around the HD MayAwareness Month. I will be keeping it permanently. A lot of peoplewander in here to see my awards. They have to learn about HD now too.If they want to donate there is now a way. I am looking in toselling Amaryllis lily's. Creston is full of them in all of theflower shops. People love flowers here. I have never done it before.This will be my first time. I see them all over the place here. Iknow a lot of my good friends would buy some. My landlord's have HDin their family too. Yesterday we made a good stir fry. It was mycreation. No recipe or anything. I have a habit of my arm fallingasleep while I sleep. I yelled for Trevor I was in so much pain. Icould not move my arm for ten minutes. Ouch. Yesterday I was reallysick. I have noticed in the morning I am HD free. Then I get sicker.I keep waking up. I think I might need sleeping pills. This Serquilgives me energy. It makes me wake up a lot too. Last night I woke up4 times. Live your life the way you want to. Never let HD ruleyour life. That is yours. That is mine. I will not let HD take awaymy dreams and goals. Never give up on yours. It is your life. Is yourlife worth fighting for? Yes it is. Everyone of our lives is worthsaving. Never give up on your life. Live. We won't have HD for long.Not long and we will be cured.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger