Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hope

I am moving my blog over to another blog provider. My page is staying here. I do not experience problems with it. Just the blog. It has gonedown so many times. It takes me an hour to fix the errors and blog. Imade the new blog. I started moving every post over. I can't leaveany. The past 3 weeks were getting worse. That black line was notesthetics at first. That was error I had to run with to make it lookgood. I chose the same blogger as Glen form At Risk blog. Hope itworks. I will post here until I get everything transferred over. I wasso healthy yesterday. I just tripped again. My meds are working. Thereis no anger or irrational thinking anymore. I am stable. I have beenhaving the panic attacks again. We need more tic tacs. Follow yourheart when it comes to HD. Got a dream? Got a goal. We are thinking ofgoing to the Queen Charlotte Islands. We were watching a show andwanted to go worse I always wanted to travel. I have not been anywhereuntil I met my Hubby. Never seen the ocean . My dream. Figure outyours. Motivate yourself. Have fun. Smile. Anything is possible. Setyour goals. Live them out. Have fun. We deserve to be happy.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger