Saturday, June 21, 2008

Breakdown

It has been hard to fight HD without working meds. I am getting worse. I am up and down all day. Anxious, scared, angry. I feel unmediated. My Dad and Trevor are worried. I have been talking to my Dad every day. My Dad won a local golf tournament yesterday. I do feel like it is me being off the Welbrutin. This is how I felt when Trevor forgot to give it to me.Then on Saturday, I had kind of a nervous breakdown. I could not stop crying. I had hallucinations yesterday. I was so scared. Had trouble sleeping. Fighting HD is hard right now. When it gets harder. The harder we have to fight. It is always worth it. Just one smile is worth it. Just one laugh. My Mom sent us another dream to let me know. We are going to get cured. That is what keeps me going is the fact that we are going to get cured. It will happen. Worth fighting hard for a good life. We need to live our life. Our vehicle is having problems. Needs to be fixed. The past two days I am having bad HD days. Be strong. Be brave. Fight HD back to where it should be. It should not take over our life. Fight it back. Don’t let it take our happiness away. I finally made Jenny’s memorial page. Trevor hooked up the scanner. Hope I did you justice. I never understand why they take the good young ones early. She did absolutely nothing wrong. I baby sat her all the time. Let all of our troubles melt away. She was that. We will always miss you.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger