Thursday, June 26, 2008

Persevere

I volunteered today at the Gleaners. It was fun. I love playing with toys. I have felt a lot more normal now I am volunteering. Yesterday I was with Lucky, I heard engine noises. There were no cars around. Scary stuff. My HD has been better. Yesterday I could not remember much. I was brain fogged. My chorea has been getting worse. Still doing aerobics. Anything to build neurons. Taking Lucky walks every day still too. When the Nurses came they were shocked that Lucky was not barking and mean. He is a good boy. I am fallen in love with my Lucky. I have the hardest time sleeping the past 4 days. Trevor does not get a day off this weekend. Home care will be here all weekend. Nonstop work. We have to do everything we can to hold off HD. We have to fight HD. We need every part of our being that we can preserve. Preserve the memories. Preserve the better times. Preserve the future. Preserve your life. Don’t forget what you have and what you had. What you will have in the future. We will get there. We all have a future. We have to fight for our future. We will get cured and get to our future without HD soon. In the meantime HD should not be an excuse. Live your life. Fulfill your dreams.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger