Friday, June 6, 2008

Huge Breakthroughs

Yesterday I was so sick. Brain fog. I had trouble making decisions. My Nurse helped me chose food. I could not make a decision. I had bad chorea. Last night I could not sleep. Today will probably be a bad HD day because of that. Angelfire deleted some of my blogs. The last were not on there. No errors here. I went through the Juvenile HD podcast. They have it so rough. There is hope. They estimated that there would be cures and treatments in 5 to 10 years. I was right. My Mom was right. I am not giving false hope. This is real and tangible. We are going to get cured in a few years. I am going to find out about trials so I can help them find it. They need a lot of people to participate so we can have the cures. I have to go listen to the last and my favorite podcast the research one. I added Juvenile HD information, in the HD information page. They are trying to find treatments and cures for all types of HD. I also added something in the hope for the future. I reccomened the podcasts. We are going to live. We don’t have to die anymore. It is real. We can be cured in a few years. We have more going for a rare illness when it comes to getting cures and treatments. We all need to help out too. Plan your future. It is your life, live it. Soon we will be HD free.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger