Monday, June 9, 2008

Irrational Weekend

The past two days have been HD free. Nothing. Just tripping. I have been tripping badly lately. I have been irrational. We are going to reevaluate my meds. We are going to see my family at the end of the month.I told Trevor I missed my family. I am reading most HD studies you have to be 30. That sucks. I can only do a few. I don’t know why they don’t use me. I want to do them so badly. They told Gary about C0Q10 and creatine. We can’t afford them. C0Q10 would cost us 160 dollars for 60 here. My depression is gone. I can eat now too. Let’s live in no fear. We need not fear HD. We must never fear it. If we do, then it has won. Never fear it. Not when we are going to get cured. Today I am going to go over the research podcast. Busy. Sunday is Trevor’s day off. We like to spend it together. The past few days Lucky has been doing aerobics with me. He is getting good. Never ever fear HD. Live your life. Love your life. Let nothing get in the way. Don’t live in the shadows. Come in to the light. The fight is always worth it. Today I am back in home care. Stay with me. Fight with me. Fight together. Courage and strength will show

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger