Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Forgiveness

I have been hallucinating a lot lately. I was scared last night. Very, very scared. Yesterday I was confused. Could not remember what I was saying to Shirley, my Nurse. I am loving home care. Now we are cleaning the house. Putting away laundry, making beds. Yesterday I was so sick. My chorea was so bad.I can’t believe I was actually scared of home care. I have a fever and a cold today. I am so sick. Lucky’s Godmother will take him out for a walk. I made up with Trevor’s Mom. Nobody thought I would. Trevor did not know either. She apologized, so did I. We are going to her house now twice a month. Forgiveness is good for the soul. It feels good to forgive and forget. Living with hate will get you now where. Let everything go. It does nothing good for a persons health. Life is too short for hate. We have to learn to let go. That would trouble our life in so many negative ways. Move on. Let your body breathe. Being pent up is not good for a person’s heart. No time for hate in our lives.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger