Thursday, June 5, 2008

COHORT

Spent yesterday cleaning with my Nurse Shirley. Made a yummy slow cooker meal. I won another award today. It is a Visionary Award. Every one means so much to me. I have two months of blogs to bring over. It should be done today. I listen to the HD Prime of life podcast yesterday. I added new information on HD in the The importance of Testing page. Also the HD information page. They talked about the study COHORT. I have been a part of that for 5 years now. I am so young. My HD is so advanced. I feel I am asset to them. Now I am the age to do other studies. I tried for years. They needed someone who was 25. I have been healthy all day yesterday. I had a night of hallucination terror. I heard someone breaking in again. I kept seeing things. This morning I thought I heard Trevor. He was not there. I feeling more anxious. Let’s loosen HD’s hold on us. Loosen it. We have the right to live our lives. We have the right to fight our for lives. We have the right to believe in our lives. These are our lives. Give them back to us HD. We are fighting for our lives every day we get up. Believe in our right for hope. Our right for our future. This is ours to live in the light. Not in the dark. Or denile. Be strong with me.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger