Thursday, June 12, 2008

Health Care

Still sick with this flu. It makes me feel so week. I need sleeping pills so bad. Tomorrow we have a Docter’s appointment. He will review my meds and hopefully give me sleeping pills. I never used to get all of these flu’s and colds. Now I get every one that comes through here. The Canadian Government is billing us for health care. The Alberta Health Government sent me a bill for 250. I was under my Dad’s plan for years. When I got married Trevor and I were covered under his. They now want 500 dollars for the BC government health. We are covered a hundered percent here. They are paying for my home care. We are upset. It was not long ago they expected us to pay 1000 dollars worth of meds to get covered. We found out last minute that I was covered under my Dad’s plan. Until I am 26. We are upset. They also expect Trevor to take care of me. No money at all. My Dad and Mom were married and got 500 dollars a month. Trevor and I can’t get anything. He is making a lot less. We’re hoping that everything gets better. Everything has to improve. This will all blow over and our pleas will work. This makes us stronger. Trevor and I will become so much stronger. We can only get up from here. Only get better. Our letters will work. Fight with everything we got. Fight for the strength to get through this

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger