Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Moving

I have gone through half of my blog. I am so sick today. I have
a bad fever. Upset stomach. Yesterday I was healthy again.
No chorea. We found the volunteer center here. Yesterday
we went for a hike with our Lucky. He loved it. Went for a
drive. I love being outside hiking with Trevor. There is a hiking
club here we might join. They go for hikes every Sunday. I
had the day off of home care. We love going for hikes. I can't
wait to have my new blog up. Learn to accept HD for what it is.
This is how we live day to day. We live with HD. It is there. We
can't hide. HD will come and find us. Accept HD. Move on.
Today is the last podcast. I am going to get information for
here from those podcasts. HD will get cured shorty. Accpet
and live until then. Never ever let the hope slide. We know
now that we can have a life. Live with laughter.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger