Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hospital

I had to go to the hospital yesterday. I broke a glass. Shirley and I thought we had every piece. We did not. I stepped on a big sharp piece. Trevor tried to remove it. He could not. To the hospital we went. I have always been afraid of needles. The Nurse told me I might need to get two of them. One tetnus and the another, a freezing agent. I went green. They took me in to get it out. They Doctor could see it. I needed no freezing agent.Just tetnus. That took a few second s of pain. Same with the needle. I passed out shortly after getting got that done. I am so scared of needles and blood tests. I have HD. Scared of all of that. I have HD. Just have to laugh. Laugh so hard. I think it is so ironic and funny. I will have to get used to all of that. My arm and foot hurt still. I can’t hear good. Since I got the tetnus shot. I got a volunteer job here in Creston. I will be working in the toy section at the Gleaners here. They are an association that takes in charity items and gives it away for free, or cheap. They also run a food bank there. One of the Ladies there has HD in their family too. They know about it. I will be volunteering on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I will come in at 8:00 in the moring to 12:00 in the afternoon. I am excited. I feel normal now. Volunteering has that effect for me. My dad wanted me to volunteer. Shirley was thinking Gleaners.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger