Friday, June 20, 2008

Occupational Therpist

Today, I feel so healthy. I hope today will be a good day. My Occupational Therapist dropped by today. She wants to see what happens when my home care worker Shirley is here. She wants to see what I am capable of. Amy is nice too. We have the family conference with all of my Doctors here. We are going to make appointments with our HD team in Calgary. We can’t ever get a hold of my neurologist. We had to go through Loretta my old social worker to get an appointment. We can just stop by and see her when we come. She will talk. Not as a social worker though. I was so scared and hallucinated last night. I was so scared. I had a bad sleep too. I have been getting angrier. My Dad wants us to get off these meds before I have another Cranbrook hospital trip .Let’s learn to love ourselves. Forgive ourselves. We need a reason to forgive ourselves. This is HD. It is not us. We will always be the same person. With HD. We aren’t HD. It is separate from us. It should not be us. My Mom was not HD. She was my Mom. We will always be the same person. Remember us the way were were and are. We are not HD. HD is not close to who we are. We are people first and foremost.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger