Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pain with Hope

Yesterday I was sick with a flu. I was also having a bad HD day. Really bad. Confused. I put my meal in the cupboard. Got a laugh out of that. I was so sick. We cooked a good slow cooker meal. That was a bad HD day. I felt like I could not think. I have been having a problem. I would be sleeping. I wake up in pain in my arm and I can’t move my hand. It hurts.Home care is moving around. Trevor got new days off. Shirley will be here in twenty minutes. Have to accept I am getting sicker. We all are. Families need accept it too. We are just going to get sicker and sicker. Until we get cured, it will always be this way. Be real with HD. It is not supposed to be the elephant in the room we don’t talk about. My family has always been open about HD. At age 6 I knew I had a fifty-fifty shot of having it. Being open is the only way to be. Being closed off will create more problems. I am glad I know. We can fight HD now. Find the cures that will come soon. Accept HD. This is our reality. Live until we are cured shortly. Accepting is the first key in moving on.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger