Friday, June 13, 2008

Busy Day

We had quite the day today. I have been beyond sick. I tripped all over the place. Hard time walking and balancing. I was so sick. I worried Trevor again. I told him am going to live. We went to the Government offices and got rid of the BC charges. Alberta Health sent us another bill today. We will get rid of it soon. Went to see my Doctor. We are going to wait until my Welbruitin is done before we muck with my meds. They will actually know. Went to see my Phsyio therapist. He wants me to walk around like a robot. We went to the Church here. They help people who are sick and need temporary money. We need it to go to Calgary. They were so nice there. Every Church is part of this. The family meeting is coming up. Want appointments at the end of this month. Had trouble eating the past two days. Let’s fight with everything we got. We need the strength to live day to day. We need the strength in what we believe. The strength that helps us fight, in all ways. We have to win with everyday struggles. We will win. One day it will all be worth it. The day we are cured. The day were our lives are given back. Fight until it gets better. Never forget. We are going to win this fight, in the end. All that we can do is live until it comes. Live and learn to love our lives. That is the struggle there. Every day a new struggle to deal with. Soon we won’t have to struggle again

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger