Thursday, June 19, 2008

Volunteering

I won another site fight. They gave me another award. I had fun volunteering. It was so fun. Made my day. It made me feel normal. It is good. I don’t have to do anything I can’t physically do. I was there for four hours today. I loved working with toys. We also get to play with them to see if they work. On Tues I will work 8 to 10. I want most of the day off to see Trevor. My Nurse will be here shortly. I am loving home care. I am not loving my meds. We are going to get them changed as soon as possible. They are totally turning me into what they are here to stop. I am scared of acting out. It is trial and error. It does affect our marriage. Every error does no good for our marriage. Gary is doing fine. He sounded happy today. In the states you can now get your reps to vote for benefits faster with HD. Come to Canada with that. My chorea has been so bad. I have been falling a lot lately. Total brain fog. I could not remember what I had to say to Shirley. HD is not us. We will always be the way we were before. Fight for our life. We need our happiness and smiles back. We need it. We need to feel happy. It will fight all of the pain away. We can have HD and be happy.
Get a hold of Your Rep.
http://www.govtrack.us/

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger