Saturday, June 28, 2008

COQ10

I just confirmed my brother Gary is going into the COQ10 trial. I put that in my HD info page. I was not too sure. I know a hundred percent sure now. I talked to my Dad. I want to join that test. My Dad could not remember the med. The one he was in trials for. I am going to take it up to them when we have the meeting on the fourth. Today my Nurse is sick. They have two others coming in today. They can’t get anyone to come tomorrow. They don’t work Sunday. I feel normal on these meds. Under control. They are working good. I am going to have an HD free day.The last two were bad. I have a hard time standing still. I fall a lot. We are going to get cured soon. I have a feeling about it. I now that we will have a future. This is a temporary distraction, from our real life. From our real future. Nobody has to die anymore. The generations will stop. We can stamp HD out. When we get cured. It will all be gone. When we get cured we will be able to live again. No one has to die. No one has to have HD take their life away. In the next few years it will happen. We don’t have long. Plan your future. Plan your life.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger