Monday, June 30, 2008

Jenny

I am happy today. I changed the Jenny graphic. I did not like it. Fixed it. My meds are working so good. I feeling in contol. I feel less chorea today than before. I have bruises all over from my falls. It is Canada day tomorrow. I wish my family knew what time the meeting is going to happen. I had a bad sleep yesterday. I go see fireworks. I love them. Hope we have a good Canada and a good Independence day. We will celebrate both of our countries, together. Let HD not ruin our happiness on these days. We have life and live like no one else. I have to live with HD. We have to accept HD and move on. We can’t deny HD. We could never move on with our lives. To truly live we have to accept HD. Acceptance means moving on. We can truly live then. Accept HD. We have it. It is in our families. We can’t escape it. We can’t hide forever. We can’t hide our sickness. We can’t hide our genes. The key to happiness is accepting it. In denial you will always live in fear and pain. Why not come into the sunshine. It is nice in the sun. Accepting HD will take us there. We know. We have HD. We can’t let go of that. We also have a life worth living.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger