Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

I am feeling healthy this morning. Hoping I am healthy all day. Yesterday was the worst HD day ever. I had trouble talking even. It was so bad. It is the really bad days that Trevor gets worried. He can’t bear to see me get sicker. This is only temporary for all of us. No one has to die anymore. HD won’t take us all. Not when we get cured. Trevor and I are going to try and look for funding. He is making less money know. Hopefully they ignore the fact we are married. Two months after we got married, they told us that we sould of not. Two months ago we had to think of that to survive. That is bad. We love being married. My Dad made more. Was married. They got 500 dollars a month. I don’t know how they think that we have all of this money. Learn to accept anything with HD. Anything can and will happen. The better prepared we are the better we can handle things. Let’s build up our defenses for our battle against HD. We need to protect our mind and our soul. These are ours, not HD’s property HD can’t change the person we are. We will always be that person. HD can’t take us away. What we are deep down. Tomorrow is father’s day. I do not know what I would do without my Dad. He is all we have.He is on my and Trevor’s side a 100 percent. He bought this website for me. I would be lost without my Dad. He has been my support all my life. He had to work like crazy to support us. Spent all of our time at Grandma’s house. He is the reason I try hundred percent for. I have HD. I could not afford to pay back student loans. He paid for my school. I paid him back by graduated the top of my class. I studied like crazy at night. When people where parting. My Dad has also made me the caring person. He had to use his first aid and CPR so many times. He saved someone’s car from getting on fire. There was one guy that was going into diabetic coma in our yard. My Dad helped me get together the first version of this site.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger