Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meds

It was a labor of love making that page for Jenny. It was hard. I miss her so much. Today I went to see Dr Walker today. We went to Emergency ward to see him. He wants me back on Zyprexa and he upped my Epival to 3 times a day. The wellbrutin is staying at the dose. On Friday I will see him and he will see how I am doing. I have a blood test on Friday. They want to see my blood levels. So scared. I hate those tests. I hate needles. I had fun at the Gleaners. I got a toy for Lucky there. They won’t make me go up the stairs. I had to go up them so many times. It made my Chorea so bad. It is getting worse and worse. I am losing my balance. I was so scared the last two days. To scared to sleep. I had the day off of home care today. Whenever Trevor is home no home care. HD will try and tear us apart. Our life a part. Our families apart. We have to make sure that we bind together. If we bind together then together we can fight it. We can’t fight HD alone. Together we are all stronger. Make sure HD will not tear us apart, from everything that we hold dear. We have the power inside to defeat HD. Together we can have the power to fight for our lives back. Fight. This is our life on the line. It is worth hanging in for.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger