Wednesday, June 25, 2008

No Excuse

We have a government advocate again. We are hoping that now we can get benefits. I added something in my family history. My Mom was a secretary before she got sick. Putting up that Jenny Memorial, I am missing her bad. It is hard when th grief is fresh in my families’ mind. She loved Disney and Eeyore. I had fun putting that up for her. I am hoping that my new meds will work. I am feeling a bit better. I took the extra Epival today. Take out the serqiul. I don’t ever want to be on that any more. We are having the meeting on the 4th. We will talk to all of the Doctors. They should all be at the conference. Even my Dad will be on the phone for this. They are uniting all of the Doctors here, Calgary, and Cranbrook. They want to come up with a care plan. Home care will be there too. Today my Occupational therapist got to see what Shirley was doing with me in the morning. They like the plan. I had a healthy day today. Everyone that has HD needs to live their life. When I found out I had the gene my Dad told me not to use it as an excuse. He said my Mom would agree. I have done that exact thing that my Dad and Mom wanted. Don’t ever use HD as an excuse to not do something. To not live your life. To stop all of your dreams. You should use it to build your life. Build something worth fighting for. Build your life with HD. You have one chance. This is it. HD is what we have. We should never let it ruin our life. It should motivate. Instead of making us hate.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger