Monday, June 16, 2008

Fight

Hope everyone had good father’s day. I am still feeling irrational. Something needs to happen, when it comes to my meds. I am off my welbrutin. Need to adjust something. I was confused yesterday. Everything confused me. Doing aerobics really confused me. Saturday night I was up all night. I took my meds at eight, and could not sleep. They usually conk me out. They did not. We need to all fight HD together. We need the strength to continue on. Day to day. We need the strength. We have the strength. We are so strong. So brave. Every day we get braver and braver. More tough. Dealing with HD. You have all of this and more. More strength. More bravery. More life. We may not know how strong we are. We have the strength that will help us live with this illness. We have it. Every day we gain more power on our side to fight HD. We are the strong ones. We are the ones that have to fight for our life every day. Fight for our life. Our right to live the way we want too. Always stay strong. Get stronger everyday. Fighting is the only way we know.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger