Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Meds

I don’t feel like these meds are doing good. They are making me feeling not good. They make me feel really angry and irrational. They are supposed to stop that. They are totally making it worse. I have been getting worse for the past week. We might get come mental health support here. They would be a worker that could take me out for appointments. Listen to my information about the mental aspect of HD. We have to see if they have the hours. They are almost totally booked. I am still having problems hearing. My Lucky is hating this heat. This is one of the warmest places in Canada. The Okanagan. We are getting that information on the hiking trails here.Tommarrow I start volunteering at the Gleaner’s. I am so excited. They will let me go early if I need it. Start when I want too. Trevor is getting more and more burnt out. They won’t let him have a day off with his new job. He has 7 weeks left, until he can. I have been giving him two nights here he can relax and not worry. Home care has made it easier. We clean the house. Make meals. Let’s live for today. Take everyday and live it fully. Everyday should become a gift to be alive. Live every day like it is your last. This is our life. Our one shot. We do not get another chance at life. Why not love it? Why not live your life, like you should? Never let HD ruin your life. Let it strengthen your right to live. Learn to live. Learn to accept HD as a part of you. A temporary one at that.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Heather,

    Hey, my name is Sahar, I am with www.WeAreHD.org. There are a prolific group of members on the website that I know would be keen to read your blogs. I have been reading your blogs on Huntington’s Disease and I think that WeAreHD.org will be of great interest and use to you. Amongst us, there dedicated users that will avidly read your blogs and it would be great if you could come and leave your comments/thoughts. Below I have given the guest access information. Look forward to hearing from you.

    website: www.WeAreHD.org

    username: guest1

    password: weare1

    Best,

    Sahar

    ReplyDelete

Come on and tell me what you think about my posts. I can use, these to grow. If I have touched you, some how, let me know, how I change your life. I want too know, if I keep your spirists. I also, want too know, if you are going through the same thing.


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger