Friday, June 27, 2008

Hope Grows

Today I am having such a bad HD day. I am so sick and exhausted. I have severe brain fog. I was drooling last night. I can’t wait when I go to Calgary and I could be a part of a clinical trail. I am hoping they are accepting people now. I want to do my part in finding research about HD. To find us a cure too. The more people that step up. The sooner we get cured. The need us to get answers. I am more than happy to give them information. We have to find cures. Stand up and be find cures with me. I do believe that all of this research will come through. We will get that cure soon. We will get what we wanted for years. A cure for HD. We can get there. We can get their faster. I will do everything to test for cures that we need. I believe that we will have our lives back. They will comeback HD free. In a few years. We will have our health back. That will happen. My Mom sent me another dream. I died and came back to life. I believe my Mom. I believe in miracles. I believe that we are so due for one too. We are overdue for one. There is so much research. We have little funding. Yet the breakthroughs that are coming through with that funding. They are all amazing. There is so many.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger