Saturday, June 7, 2008

Issues

Once again my husband is worried about me. He does not want to lose me. He wants to take me on a trip before I get too sick. We are going to the Queen Charlotte Islands this summer. He has to work ten hour days to try and afford everything. We miss each all of the time. He has gotten his routers and networking parts from his school SAIT. He is going to try and challenge the test here. He needs multiple computers to hook up. I have been depressed for the past three days. Fighting it. I also have a sick stomach. Yesterday night I took the wrong meds. That is why I was up all night. I was so sick. I went to Trevor’s work, into the store. My chorea was so bad. I had to walk really fast to meet him. I pushed it. I looked drunk. I went in there. Every cashier was giving me glare. Did not address me. I went and found one of Trevor’s friends. Trevor told him that I have HD.They weren’t nice at all. Trevor was guessing that they thought I was an alcoholic and would steal something. Otherwise they hate disabled people. I am not either. I just wish that one person I know there knows I have HD. She could of told people.I came home. Somehow again Elissya knew I was upset and came upstairs. That was hard. We have to build up thick skins to deal with this perception. We are all people too. We deserve respect. As we get sicker there will be days like these again. We have to prepare ourselves for the pain. We are going to get it again. We will have days when we are judged, that is life. It is not our fault that we have HD. We did not choose to get this. That is their issues. Not ours. Just remember we are important. Tough skin and strength to fight all ways.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger