Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hope Builds

My computer is acting screwy. Trevor is going to reformat it.
Last night I was scared too. I kept hearing scary things. I
hope my meds are working. I have been really angry lately. I
would unintentionally start shouting at Trevor. Very
irrational. Yesterday I was the sickest I have been. So was
my Lucky. He was so sick yesterday. He started puking. We
think something went down wrong. Poor little Lucky. He is
better today though. Today will be an HD free day. My Nurses’
are coming over in 15 minutes. What is weird I missed them
They have turned me into a Chef. The last meals I did myself..
We must never lose hope. Ever. That is all that sustains us. All
that keeps us going. Hope. That one word that can move us.
Hope that we will get cured. It will happen sooner than later.
Never lose your hope. Even when everything gets harder. That
is when it is more important. We need all lot of hope to make
it through the tough days of HD. We need to fight and never
lose sight then. Never ever forget that we are going to get cured. Everything will work out. It will happen soon.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger