Monday, May 19, 2008

Blossom Festival

Yesterday I was scared. We were walking with my Hubby and
Lucky last night. I heard a bunch of drunk people, they were
no there. I saw bugs all around last night. Scary... My chorea
is getting so much worse. There will be times when I can’t
control my movements. I had trouble eating last night with
Trevor. Yesterday was bad HD day. There is a Blossom
festival. In Creston. Today we are going to check out the
midway. That is why that parade was for. Even though we are
getting sicker. We realize this is the way it will be. We will get
a bit sicker before we get better. We have to know true
darkness (HD) to know true light (without it). This will be a life
lesson. We are chosen to have HD for a reason. Accept that.
There is also a reason why we will get cured sooner. I never
sit here and think why me? Pity leads me somewhere I do
not want to go. All of you should try to fight. HD makes us
stronger. Makes or breaks our life. Depending on how we
deal. Learn how to love you life. Live you life, Laugh. Plan our
future together with on HD. WE will have our life back soon.
Love HD. Live for you. Live for me. We all have to fight HD. Together we are string.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger