Friday, May 23, 2008

Cure will Come

Yesterday I was so, so sick. I was tried. That made it worse. I
almost fell three times. Walking on the balls of my feet. My
chorea was so bad. The worst HD day I had. I was so
confused. Today I think it will be the opposite. Our fridge
broke down two days ago. The Landlords put in a
replacement. A new one is coming though. Lost all of that
food. My Nurses helped me make a yummy meal. When they
came when the Nurses came they expected a barking and
mean dog. They were surprised when they came in. They all
were like he does not bark? No he does not. They thought
that all small dogs bark. Lucky is never mean. Speaking of
dogs. My Dad’s boxer Zena is sick. She has teeth problems.
She chews on the tennis ball fluff. Anyone that has a dog that
uses them stop that now. Trevor’s Dad’s poodle uses them
too. I never want to give up the fight for happiness. The fight
for hope. No one should ever give. HD should never take our
life and fun away. It wants too control us completely. If we
fight then we have a chance. Fight every day. Every way.
Remind yourself of the cure. It is real. It will come. There are
many stage three trails out there. Stems cells I still believe
while be the first. Don’t ever give up hope. This is all real. We
are too nice of people to let lavish in pain forever. We won’t
have to fight when we get cured. We will never have to deal
with HD again. Plan your future. Plan it ever with HD. Never give up. Never let HD win.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger