Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Med Change

Yesterday my meds got changed. MY HD Physiatrist DR Trew,
sent an email to my Doctor here. Dr Walker. When they put
me on Serqiol, I did not know the rest of his specifactions.
My Docter did not tell my family either. I was supposed to be
weened off Welbruitin. Along with my Serqiol I am supposed
to take Epival. They were supposed to go together. That is
why the Serqiol did not stop the anger and irantional
thinking. The Epival is supposed to do that. That is what I am
doing now. That keeps me up. I was up at 12 last night. Could
not sleep. I am going to try taking them earlier. I feel
exhausted too. They might have to adjust the Epival. Woke up
at 7 this morning. I am going to change the HD information
page with my new meds. We are hoping they work. My Dad
and Trevor are going to watch me like a hawk. I don’t want to
go to the hospital again. Let’s learn to love our life again. Let’s
learn to accept HD. We are all going to get sicker. Loving our
life means accepting HD. We can’t move on until we accept.
HD is what we are. It is how we chose to fight HD that makes
the difference. Accept HD and find the hope. We have it. Own
it. Own HD it is not going to go away. Until we are cured.
Shorty. Until then we will have it. Believe me when I say HD is
temporary. We will be cured soon. None of us has to die.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger