Monday, May 5, 2008

Home Support

My home support worker is amazing. She dropped by in the
morning to make sure I took my meds. We did the dishes. She
is really nice. They are givng me lots of time to work on here.
They came at 10:30 in the morning. Then they came back at 4
in the afternoon. We took Lucky for a walk. His leash broke on
that walk. Right where there was a mean dog there. She tried
to attack him. That was scary. We went to her house to get a
harness. Scary. I had that horrible foot spasm last night.
They kill me. I have never been in more pain in my life. I have
been falling a lot lately. I decided to put up all of the articles
that involve my family. I have also been struggle with a
depression for a week now. Yesterday I was brought to tears
I was so upset. We think it is because I know I am that sick
now I am having home supports. Trevor said that I am not that
sick yet. I am feeling better. Whenever I feel this way I listen
to happy music. Watch something on TV. We should never
feed our depression. If we do, we end up nowhere good. Fight
it away. With laughter and smiles. We cannot let it rule our
life. It is natural with HD to feel this way. It is how it works. It
is how we fight it that makes the difference. We deserve to
be happy. We have to fight for it. We have to wake and fight an
unimaginable fight. Every day we wake same thing. Let’s
show our strength. We can fight you HD. We have to fight for
every smile and every laugh. Once we get there it is always worth it.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger