Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zprexa Problems

We do not know if my Zyprexa is working anymore. I have to
go to my Docter today. We need to review my meds. Last
night I felt angry amd irantional. For the past week I have
been feeling like that. My Nurse will take me there. We are
making appointments to go to Calgary in July. The social
worker sent us a message. Everything is ok. Today no
chorea. I am so healthy. Except for mentally. I need to get
something that works more than a month for me. I am so
healthy today. It is werid one day healthy. The next very, very
sick. Let’s find the hope deep inside us. Let’s find our hope
implanted in our hearts. We know now that we can get cured.
We know now that everything will work out. Plan your life.
Forget HD. Just live. This is all we have. Not for long. We have
HD. We can fight you every day. Every way, we have to fight
you. We need control. We need the right to smile. To laugh.
We have to fight for every one. Only we know how hard that
fight it is. We should never lose soght of what really matters. We matter.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger