Friday, May 2, 2008

Live

I met with my home support head Nurse today. She seems
nice. I told them that I need time to run this site. I will get it. I
mainly need the med reminder. I usually don’t remember. I
am kind of still a bit scared. I usually am with change. I am
sure I will enjoy the Nurse. Last night I made supper. Yummy.
They start Monday. I accepted I am sick. We will get sicker.
That should not change how we view life. Life is great. Our
future is great. Everything can only get up from here. We can
have real hope know. Real cures. Real breakthroughs. I
believe. There is too much hope for us. Let’s learn to love our
life, ourselves again. Believe in our future. We can get there
easy. It is not far. We can hold on. We can make it in time. We
can learn to live again. A hundred percent healthy. Right now
we have to deal with HD. Until the cure comes. Hold on. We
don’t have long until we are cured. Fight HD with everything you have. It will be worth it. We can be there. We can live.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger