Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always Fight

I am feeling really sick today. My HD is so bad. I am
completely out of it. Having g total brain fog. My home
support situation is worked out. They will come at 100 in the
morning and 4 to 5 pm. I am happy. They will come at 10 to do
slow cooker meals with me. I am, felling more capable. Every
night I make a meal. With a little help. I thought they would
steal my independence. They are making me more
independent. I had an occupational therapist come over. She
is getting us grab bars for the bathroom. We are going to
work all of that out. They are all going to have a conference.
All of my Doctors and my family. They are coming out with
plans for my care. We signed up for pahamrphamicare here.
They are making us pay 1000 dollars of meds before I get
covered for 75 percent. That is horrible. How can we come out
with that? My Dad sent us 500 hundred dollars for my meds. I
have not many left and we can't afford too. We just need to
believe that things will get better. They can only improve.
That is what we need to go us through, pure faith and belief.
We will have our day of sunshine when we get cured. All of
this will be worth it. Don’t ever lose hope in the things that
keep us alive. The things that get us going. There are many
reasons of why we need to survive. We will get cured shortly.
Why not live your life knowing that. We have a future. We can
get there. We just can never lose hope. That is all we need is
hope. We will get that day soon. The day were all of them
pain and worry go away. We will get there. It will come soon.
We will get cured. We have a future. Plan it out. Plan our
future. We can have that day of glory. It will come sooner than later.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger