Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hike

Yesterday we went on a hike in the wildlife center here.
Trevor and I took Lucky out there. He loved it. He was so
happy. It was a nice hike. There were lots of animals all over
the place. I saw my first turtles. I love turtles. Last time I went
I missed them. They were so cute. I am planning to climb a
mountain this summer. I am blogging, I am trying to eat. I feel
like I am going to throw up. I am so glad for the ensure. I have
been spilling like crazy. Trevor’s Mom is still going against
us . They are afraid that I well get sick and it would cause
him to get sicker. We are going to get cured soon. I will never
be that sick. We do not understand why. Since I am off my
Serquil I am back to my old self. Have not got angry and
freaked out. The hallucinations are down too. I have not
gotten much now. Shirley will be here in half an hour. She is
the perfect Nurse for me. We are going to live. My Mom gave
us all of the signs. I think this dream was a reminder.
Remember that. We are so close to getting a cure. This is
what we need. A reminder. Be strong. Live. It will all be worth
it. We can have real tangible breakthroughs. They are
substantial. None of us are going to die anymore. We are all
going tom live together. Cured wholly. Never lose site of the whole picture. We will live HD free soon.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger