Friday, May 16, 2008

Hallucinations

I was hallucinating like crazy last night. I saw a moon that
was not there. A full moon. I also heard someone getting into
our house through the balcony. I got up and checked. I
always think that is real when I hear people breaking in. I
have been HD free for the past three days. I have a new home
support lady coming up shortly. Yesterday I made the
yummiest stir fry. I am glad I am no longer afraid. They love
Lucky. They were expecting a barking mean dog like the
other ones. They are surprised. Our Lucky is not vicious.
Never barks or bites. He is a sweetie. The best from that
breeder. The rest were snippy. I had to save another cats life
on Saturday. This one was even closer to getting run over.
This guy was going so fast. The cat was just sitting three. I
need to start a cat saving business. I had my animals ran
over all the time. I will not let that happen to someone else.
My brother Scotto is way too scared to get tested still. With
our track recond who would not be? Everyone but Lisa has it.
Something horrible is happening to Trevor's Aunt. She might
have MS. She will get the diagnosis soon. My Mom’s best
friend inthe hospital in Rimbey had MS. I looked after her.
They were both in 35 when she was admitted. My dad’s best
friend has it too. This just hurts me. Not only was my cousin
killed tragically. Now we have to deal with more. We are all
showing signs of HD .All of this happened in three months.
This is worse than when my Grandmother and my Aunt died
two weeks from each other. I found out I had HD in the time.
My Aunt had HD. My grandmother died of Lung cancer.
Whenever someone gets a diagnosis it is another grief.
There are two of us that need to get tested. There are three
of us that are sick. Just accept HD. I am going to get worse. So
will all of you. What keeps u going is our faith. In the cure,
Faith that everything will pass over. We are all tough
because of what we have been through. We can handle that.
Believe in the future without HD. We can get there. We can
get stronger each day we fight HD. Only we know the struggle
inside. Only we know the fight that we have to make every
day. Every smile and laugh takes lots of work. Only we know.
Every second of fighting is always worth it. We can’t let HD
bring us down. We can fight you. We have the unending hope
for a cure. Shortly that will happen.

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger