Saturday, May 24, 2008

Living Will

We are talking about getting a living will. I want one that will help me get saved. The opposite of the DNR order. I want to be recesited. In the nursing home we could not use first aide. We did not know if the seniors wanted to be brought to life. There is a study that sedating meds are bad for us. I am putting that in there. Transfer everything to Trevor. If he is sick. Transfer to my Dad. I felt bad for for days now. Trevor did not know that we had to ween me off Welbruitn. I was with out. I felt depressed. I felt anxious. Could not eat. Felt sick. Yesterday I feel and hurt myself. I almost tripped and feel 7 times. I was very unbalanced. I also put on everything inside out. Trevor had to dress me again. I even put my shorts on inside out. My Lucky is getting climatised which is good. Shirley will come in half an hour. We were the same kind of Nurse. We have lots to talk about. Try to live like only you can. So many people in crisis today. Somedays it is like that. I wait around the HD support groups to find out if people need help. I know one month everyday there was someone there. It is the distress center still in me. I also understand HD. I have it. I made this site to help people live for the first time. In a few years we won’t have HD to worry about. We will be cured. We will live free. No more HD people in crisis. Don’t worry. I am not. We will get sick. Then the cures will come. I just want this will in case. I am thinking of doing more HD trials. I tried for years. I was too young. I could do the COHORT one. It is I the visits. They want to watch and learn about the progression of HD. I have done that for five years now. I am 25. Old enough now. Live for the future. Fight for the now. Fight for your future. Fight HD, Fight your happiness. Our lives are on the line. Fight as hard as you can.
The article that tells about Haldol.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/publicsite/ShowArticle.aspx?IsP=news/615/news615819.xml&cen=Advertise With Us

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Architecture. Powered by Blogger